Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Although the main focus of this blog is Traumatic Brian Injury (TBI), and I am hopeful that I will meet like-minded (pun intended) people who are thankful for what remains. I welcome all those who have faced the unspoken question, "Get better or get bitter?" and have wholeheartedly answered, "Get better!" I am learning that all of us qualify as the "walking wounded." All of us are facing something in our lives. This blog is a place of rest and healing. I appreciate any comment and will honor any requests for prayer. Consider me your personal prayer warrior!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Finishing the Book

My seven-year project is finally complete. Today, I dropped off my book, Head Lights for Dark Roads: Packing Humor and Hope for the Unexpected Trip through Traumatic Brain Injury, to my able editor, Zan Marie Steadham.

I'm just starting the blog, so bear with me as I explore this new world of blogging.

1 comment: